GB House Pipes
The Pipe Cam
Tools & Accessories
Imported Nasal Snuff
Better living through chemistry?
Not all gases are created equal
The Gaseous Phase of cigarette smoke contains many more chemicals, some of which
are know carcinogens and toxins, than the Particulate Phase (Tar). Though this at first
glance would seem to create a good argument for banning smoking because of the
supposed contaminants in second hand smoke, in truth, again, these contaminants are not
present in tobacco smoke. And thus, what is true of cigarettes is not true of tobacco.
The Gaseous Phase of the smoke of the cigarette is that part of the smoke which
contains the greatest number of harmful chemicals. It is the medium which disperses
the particulate matter (called tar) and contains many components of the tar in a gaseous
The Gaseous Phase of cigarette smoke also contains many components which are not
present in the tar from the cigarette. When the Government endorsed the lower tar
cigarette, it forgot to warn the public about the dangers from the Gaseous Phase which
was exacerbated by the addition of more chemicals and the use of filters designed to
turn measurable tar into non-measurable gas.
America's best kept secret will be fully exposed in a new electronic publication
forthcoming by Dr. Ira T. Lapides. The electronic book will be titled -Cigarette Gate-
The Truth About Your Government, Your Limited Freedoms Of Speech And Your
Back One Step
95% of our orders are shipped the day they are received.
- You MUST be at least 18 years of age to purchase tobacco products in Tennessee!
- We do not sell tobacco products in Maine or Arizona.
- All Packages are shipped US Post Office unless you specify UPS.
- All Customers will be Charged for Shipping & Return Postage on any Refused or Returned package(s).
- International Customers: You are to check with your local customs & duty officials to see if there are additional duties or fees required, or if there are prohibitions on tobacco or amounts of tobacco which can be shipped to your country.
- Charge card customers may order by calling
- To check on an order call 865-436-4412, 9am-3pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday.
- Visit our showroom on D-Level of the Mountain Mall, on the corner of Parkway and River Road in Gatlinburg!
- We are open 7 days a week.
- Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- No Cash Refunds. Merchandise credit ONLY on returns.
- We DO NOT ship cigarettes.
603 Skyline Dr.
Gatlinburg, TN 37738
24hr Fax: 1-865-430-7476
© 2009 Gatlinburlier, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Here is the change in government you were promised!
THE GATLINBURLIER DOES NOT SHIP CIGARETTES.
Change in the form of a 30% or better increase to the cost of tobacco products with an added dose of insult. Get mad. Call your representatives and call them a name. Economically Ignorant Extortionist Fool, is politically correct and accurate. Here is the phone number for contacting your US Senators.
Here is the phone number for contacting your US Senators.
PHONE NOW: 202-224-3121
Tobacconists are as helpless as any other victim of organized crime. Maybe we are even more helpless since we face criminals masquerading as government representatives.
The time for nice words and platitudes has passed. The tax-gouging Congress has declared war on 20% of the American population. They have used taxation as a method of discrimination and discrimination as a tactic for persecution. Their punitive taxes have caused tremendous price increases for product, and you and we in the tobacco business have no representation to or protection from our government. Our forefathers went to war over a few pennies increase in the tax on tea, while we suffer from tax increases in the hundreds of percents. We too are being forced to cede our freedoms or also go to war.
The government’s negative economic radical action against smokers will cause decreased tax revenues for the programs that these new taxes were to fund, and sooner rather than later, all will share in the misery caused by congressmen turned extortionists. It is way past time for being the squeaky wheel. It is time to be the screeching halt. Consider acts of civil disobedience before your obedience becomes subservience.
Ira T. Lapides, PhD